Set up and tune
- Unpack, check the items and assemble your TV on its stand or any stand or table you have already.
- Connect the equipment to the existing ancillary devices, DVD player, games consol etc.
- Tune your TV to pick up a terrestrial and or digital signal.
- Give a demonstration of how your TV and remote control work.
- Unpack and check the device and cables.
- Installation of your freesat box or TV.
- A check of the satellite services (Freesat) will be carried out to confirm that the service is fully operational (coverage restrictions apply).
- An aerial booster or splitter.