Thrustmaster Y-250P Headset PS3 Wired Gaming Headset
- Crystal-clea” audio, via premium 50 mm drivers: hear everything, react quickly! At last, you can properly hear the bass frequencies from explosions!
- Audio sensations even more “real” than real life, thanks to the stable frequency response curve optimized for your gaming sessions, with perfect equilibrium between bass, mids and treble.
- The best of our audio expertise, taking your gaming performance to the next level (powered by Hercules and its 20 years of audio expertise).
Designed for comfort and performance:
- Unique design that perfectly matches your PlayStation®3, crafted by Thrustmaster’s teams to provide outstanding comfort: large, ultra-soft ear pads and a headband covered in thick, soft foam padding for extreme comfort during long gaming sessions and reliable, effective passive isolation.
- Double electro-acoustic bass amplification, thanks to the earpieces’ unique design, combined with electronic bass boost built into the controller.
- 5.20 m of cables (17’) to adapt to any type of gaming configuration.
- Unidirectional mic, designed to accurately target just your voice, for the most effective communication with your teammates.
- Microphone is detachable and adjustable, to adapt to every player’s head size and shape.
- Exclusive customization of your mic’s gain level! Adjust the gain precisely for your voice, so that you’ll be perfectly understood by your teammates.
- Multifunctional controller on the cable, allowing you to adjust the audio level of the game and of voices independently: both the mic and chat volume can be set separately, for a perfect fit with every game and every gamer.
- Voice feedback system (to cut out the feedback from your voice on the headphones) directly on the controller. - Chat system for PlayStation®3 via the USB cable to the console.
- Detachable cable, for full compatibility with your other gear:
- MP3 players (audio). -- Nintendo 3DS / PS Vita / smartphones (including call function!).
- Fully compatible with your PC via USB. - See more at: http://www.lambda-tek.com/4160587