Extend your HDMI connection wirelessly by up to 30m with the HDMI VE809 wireless extender from Aten. Wirelessly connect 2 x HDMI devices to a HDTV without comprimising on image quality or performance. The HDMI VE809 wireless extender comes supplied with a remote control so that you can swtich between HDMI sources with ease. The VE809 consists of a wireless audio/video transmitter and receiver. Consolidate your HDMI electronics and use the VE809 as a wireless 2-port HDMI switch to connect remote devices such as Blu-ray players and HD Cable boxes to design your own custom wireless entertainment space.
- Wirelessly extend an HDMI display up to 30 m from the HDMI source*
- Setup two HDTVs and view HD content on two HDTVs simultaneously*
- Connect and transmit wireless video content from your Bluray DVD player, HD Cable box or other HDMI device wirelessly
- Wireless 3D Supported
- Wireless HD in Full 1080p and 5.1 channel digital audio
- Superior video quality – 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Keep home theater electronic devices neatly out-of-sight
- Built-in IR receiver allows control of source devices from the remote side
- No software or driver installation needed
- HDCP compatible
- Based on WHDI Technology – Low latency ‹1ms
* Distance may vary depending on environment; solid objects such as steel, concrete and brick may view shorter distances.